Friday, April 5, 2013

"Sharing the love" Megan & Matt's Proposal story




Who doesn't love a great proposal story?!  One of my favorite parts of being a jewelry designer is being a part of such a momentous time in a couple’s relationship.   From helping create the ring to the moment unfolding, each couple creates such a unique story.   To celebrate Friday, and hopefully provide some inspiration, we are so excited to have Megan and Matt share their story.

     It was thanksgiving and my family, boyfriend and I were all holding hands saying grace before we ate dinner. We each went around the circle saying what we were thankful for. My boyfriend was the last to say what he was thankful for and he said "I'm thankful for friends and family. I'm thankful for this family and I hope to one day be a part of it. I was actually hoping that day would be today!" He then turned to me, dropped down to one knee, pulled out the beautiful ring and asked "Megan will you marry me?"  I was so excited I don't think I ever answered him! We were married February 15, 2013! 
~Megan



Thank you Megan and Matt for the photo and wonderful story!
                                                                   Xo, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment