Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Love Story, Falling in Love...literally


Nothing makes me more excited then a Friday afternoon AND a Friday Love Story! What better way to slip into the weekend with a smile on your face..right?! Thank you to the beautiful Lindsey for sharing her sweet story of "Falling" for her Husband Jason.

Happy Friday & Enjoy!
xo,Kelly


Jason and I first met in college The first week of college to be exact. We spotted each other in our first class, World History, M/W at 9:30. He answered some question about the bible and my ears perked up. I looked over my shoulder, real cool like and locked eyes with him. He smiled. I turned around quickly. Later that day, I walked into my Freshman Psychology class and time stopped and there he was...again. Fate stepped in and somehow the only seat left in  class was right in front of him. We didn't talk the entire class but when class was over we managed to walk to the parking lot side by side. We kept looking at each other like we were going to say hello but the words didn't come out. We were rapidly approaching the staircase when it happened. I tripped and fell. Humiliated, embarrassed, I managed to look up at him with his hand extended, "Are you alright? I'm Jason by the way." I was smitten. 

Fast forward seven years and the night of my 26th birthday. Jason planned a fun birthday celebration for me including dinner at one of our favorite spots. First he wanted to take a trip to our college to take some pictures on his new SLR camera. Photography had become a hobby of his so I didn't think anything of it. We made the drive and Jason set up his tripod and got the camera ready. I was fixing my hair for the picture when all of a sudden Jason ran up to me and grabbed me. I was completely caught off guard and the biggest smile came over his face. He said, "Lindsey I have waited my entire life to ask you this question. I can't think of anyone I would rather spend the rest of my life with. I have loved you since the day I met you and need to ask, will you marry me?" 

Tears streamed down my face as I exclaimed, "Yes!" We were both so full of pure joy when had almost forgotten about the camera. We were able to capture one of the best moments of our lives on camera and have treasured the photo ever since. To celebrate, Jason had arranged for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate with our family. We got married on December 17, 2010 and couldn't be happier!

And they lived happily ever after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment