Monday, February 6, 2012

Lone Star State of Mind



Howdy Y'all! 

The Lone Star Pendant is one of my favorite pieces in the collection! It was inspired by a two fabulous ladies (both from Texas) that I have become the best of friends with while living in NYC! Ashlea and Annie are proud Texans and great James and Lily Jewelry supporters so when creating all the pieces for my debut collection I thought it was only fitting to create a piece that represents two very important ladies in my life. I think that is one of the things I love so much about this collection is that I have a personal connection and tie to every piece. It is my dream to create jewelry that people feel fondly about. Here are a few pics of my Texas gals wearing the Lone Star Pendant! Also, please send in your fan pics of you wearing your favorite James and Lily piece! We will start posting them on our blog and Facebook pages! Enjoy!

XO,
Kelly


 Annie
Ashlea




No comments:

Post a Comment