Monday, February 27, 2012

Georgia on My Mind



"Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through. Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind." Who doesn't love a good Ray Charles song? His bluesy lyrics and catchy melodies can make you want to dance, sing and sip on a good glass of iced tea! Am I right? 

Georgia is known for many wonderful things: peaches, pie and college football. I have no doubt that there are many more "peachy" things about the state but most of all when we think of Georgia we think of the South. Sitting on a front porch watching the neighbors walk by while a cool breeze makes the branches sway. It's a lovely thing indeed.

In honor of Georgia and all things Southern I made the Georgia State Pendant! If you are from this great state you owe it to yourself to hop on over to our Etsy shop and order yours today!

"I said just an old sweet song, keeps Georgia on my mind." Ray Charles

XO,Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment