Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello World.....Welcome to Our Blog!



I hope everyone is having a fabulous new year! We are 20 days into 2012 and I thought it was time to start my new year's resolution-BLOGGING! 2011 was very good to James & Lily Jewelry with the launch of the first collection, website and Etsy shop! It's hard to imagine what could top that but, there is something about 2012 that makes me think good things are in store for us all!

In honor of the new year, I wanted to start this lovely blog that can keep you up to date on all the latest James & Lily news, happenings and  inspirations. You will be able to check back every week and see what we are up to and learn more about your favorite (we hope) jewelry company! Sound good? I would like to share a little more about James & Lily for all you inquiring minds.

James & Lily was created to fulfill my passion to create beautiful, custom, handmade jewelry. What first started out as a "project" of mine  several years ago and finally debuted as a company and launched our first ever collection in the Fall of 2011. It has been a whirlwind since our launch and I couldn't be more thankful for all the support this company has received. I thank you for making our launch a huge success and allowing me to live out my dream!

I look forward to creating many beautiful handmade pieces for you in the years to come! For now, I hope that you will stop by our blog often and show some love! Happy Friday!

XO, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment