Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A BIG thank you!!



A huge, long overdue thank you is in order! I'm sure that over the past few weeks you've noticed a few BIG changes here at James & Lily and we need to send a little love! Our new look, logo and website are the work of the lovely and talented Emily Thompson ( http://www.indieshopography.com). Emily and I worked together over several weeks and I couldn't be happier with the finished product. There are times as a designer when you just "click" with your client and this was definitely one of those epic occasions.

 I started out with just a general vision and notebook full of  thoughts and ideas, Emily breathed life and creativity into my online presence. I can't say thank you enough for the wonderful experience and the continued support! I hope everyone enjoys the finished product as much as I do!

xo,Kelly



My review of Emily's work!

"I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had working with Emily Thompson.
The idea of creating a website to represent my work was a scary one for me. I wanted to keep with the elegant and classic look of my jewelry but with a modern style and definitely needed a very user friendly appeal. Emily was able to take all of the desires and concerns to heart and produce a site that is beyond my wildest dreams. I'm IN LOVE with my new site and I see the potential for this site to grow with my company.
If you want a constant professional and a talented artist to work with you step by step, Emily is the lady for you. I'm doing a happy dance everyday just realizing what a huge impact this site is having on my business. Thank you so much!"
- Kelly S.








No comments:

Post a Comment