Friday, May 25, 2012

Entwined Love Ring



“Sweet, so would I,
Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow”

Juliet spoke such beautiful words to Romeo in the epic story of their forbidden love.
When Shakespeare composed this masterpiece, I wonder if he ever knew it would be a timeless piece of literature for all of eternity. I also wonder if he knew that the tale of star-crossed lovers would inspire me to make the Star crossed Entwined Love Ring.

It is evident that there is a buoyant spirit of youth in every line of Shakespeare’s, “Romeo and Juliet.” His words are a rapturous intoxication of hope, with a touch of sensual despair. What also a better articulation in describing the Entwined Love Ring, a timeless piece created for all women to harmoniously indulge in. I created the elegant band and added the bold stone to symbolize beauty and subtleness. Like Shakespeare’s legendary play, there is a smidge of sensual despair in this piece. I always say, ‘tis not a successful piece of art unless thus art moves you. The rope band can be worn as a casual every day look but the blue topaz adds a graceful twist for a more sophisticated occasion. Add this dainty ring to your collection and allow it to move you. I also hope that while wearing it, you feel the passion ignite in your soul like the love between Romeo and Juliet.

And so, I leave you with these words spoken by Juliet upon her first meeting with her Romeo: “My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep.” Join me as I indulge in Shakespeare. Indulge in elegance. Indulge in James and Lily Jewelry.

XO,Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment